- Phab Clubs
- Holidays & Projects
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Contact Us
CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOUto all our Phab runners in the Virgin London Marathon and their generous sponsors.
We have places in the RideLondon-Surrey 100 cycling event on Sunday 4th August 2013. To join our Phab team and for further details, please click here.
HEARTBEAT HIKE 2013 We are delighted to announce that this year's Heartbeat Hike will take place in Hyde Park, London on Sunday 16th June 2013 – for more information, please click here. To download sponsorship forms, please click here.
The CharityPhab's aim is to promote and encourage people of all abilities to come together on equal terms, to achieve complete inclusion within the wider community. Phab celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2007, having been established in 1957.
What Phab DoesPhab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together by …
- Supporting a network of around 180 clubs throughout England and Wales for all age-ranges, offering activities and holidays which members can share and enjoy together.
- Promoting and encouraging self-confidence and independence in young people of all abilities through a range of diverse projects.
- Funding special residential breaks – inclusive experiences for disabled and non-disabled children and young people to share in a full range of adventurous outdoor activities at fully accessible activity centres offering specialist tuition.
- Providing specially equipped and fully accessible holiday units at an award-winning beach site in Dorset at affordable weekly rates.
- Organising national and regional events for Phab club members and supporters to enjoy together and to promote the Phab philosophy of inclusion.
For the latest edition of the Phab magazine, Keeping In Touch: Please click here
To read about Phab's holiday projects: Please click here
Phab Residential Projects 2013 To participate, please contact Rebecca Hargreaves. Application form for volunteers: click here. For a full report on our 2012 projects, please click here.
Trustees' Report & Accounts for year ending March 31st 2012: click here.
Winner of the Paul Hope Award for 2012: Dominic Howell (Merchant Taylors' School Phab residential weeks)Dominic Howell receiving his award from Lord Morris of Manchester AO QSO and Phab's President Ed Stewart at the House of Lords. To read the full report and the names of all the nominees, please click here.
Winner of the Louis Goldberg Award for 2012: Courtney Giles (Epsom & Ewell Phab)Courtney Giles from Epsom & Ewell Phab receiving her award from Lord Morris of Manchester AO QSO and Phab's President Ed Stewart. To read the full report and the names of all the nominees, please click here.